Welcome to Puget Sound Ear Nose and Throat. We look forward to serving you.
What to Expect
Before You Arrive: What should you bring to your appointment?
Please have the following ready when you come to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Photo identification
- List of medications
- CT Scan (disc and report)
- MRI (disc and report)
- Sleep Study
We are Preferred Providers (PPO) and accept the following health plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice
- HMA Preferred Regence
- Kaiser Permanente (Please specify plan when scheduling)
- Medicare Advantage Plans:
- United Health Care (Please specify plan when scheduling)
- Premera (Please specify plan when scheduling)
- Regence FEP
- Regence Uniform
- United Healthcare
If you do not find your plan amongst those listed, please contact us ahead of your
appointment to verify that we accept your insurance.
- We will bill your health insurance company. Should additional payment be required,
we will invoice you after the insurance company has processed their payment for
- We request payment of co-pay at the time of physician visit.
- We are members of most health care plans and we accept assignment for our Medicare patients.
Patients with No Insurance:
- Payment is required at the time of service for patients without health insurance.
Surgical Service Patient:
- Patients who receive surgical services through our surgical center may be required to
prepay part of the insurance plan deductible or co-insurance and set up a payment
plan for the balance due after insurance payment received. All other balances are due
upon receipt of billing following insurance payment.
Ready to schedule an appointment with one of our Puget Sound ENT physicians?
To schedule an appointment at any of our offices, please call 425-775-6651. The best time to call is during normal business hours (8:15-4:30 pm), Monday through Friday.
If you’re a patient and ready to schedule a surgery, please call (425) 775-6651, Ext: 105 and 121.
Please bring the following documents:
- History and physical information provided by your primary care physician
- Laboratory Work